“LEARNING SOLUTIONS Q & A MEETINGS” FOR PARENTS
Help yourself to our coffee, tea, and biscotti bar and join us for a complimentary, casual and important small gathering (one to four families).
WHEN? 5:30-7:00 Weekly (Days vary- contact us to register)
WHO should attend? Parents and potential students (ages 13 through adult) who are concerned with academics, attention, motor skills, learning, or communication. We ask that BOTH parents attend the meeting.
WHY should you attend?
• Understand and prioritize your child’s challenges
• Learn a framework to know where your child is on the Learning Continuum
• Have a chance to get your initial questions asked
• Learn about The Speech And Learning Coach people-centered mission and specialized services
• Learn how The Speech And Learning Coach’s specialized programs are different from support received: at school, through tutoring, and at other learning centers
• Determine if The Speech And Learning Coach is the right fit for your child and your family
• Determine if you would like to move forward in the process with an evaluation
• Receive understanding, compassion, and support
Join in on the summer fun and create success in the fall! Work hard for a few hours and have fun the rest of the day!
Specialized and Individualized One-to-One Program
Non-intensive (3-9 hours per week)
Intensive (10-30 hours per week)
POWER WEEK- 15 to 30 hours per week. You choose the week, we hone in on the area(s) your child needs to work on including:
• Comprehension (Reading and Listening)
• Organization (Time & School-related)
• Written Expression & Organization